Saturday, July 23, 2016

Jackson Rathbone and Family in People Magazine






Jackson Rathbone admits that he decided a little traditional name for her daughter, Presley Bowie, who was born on 31 May.

"Presley is a name I always liked. It's a little rocker, has a bit of my roots and southern heritage. And Bowie is a household name by my mother. And I'm also a fan of David Bowie so it's a kind of tribute. "Told Jackson, 31, told PEOPLE.

The father and Monroe JacksonRathbone VI, 4, with his wife Sheila, 28, Rathbone is excited about having a girl.

"Having a child first and then a girl, I think it will make Monroe is a better man when I grow up," also adding that his son has been "sweeter the older brother."

"We always have to diapering, he wants to help and bring us one, and also brings wipes if we are in another room. He likes charge and give kisses, say hello before going to sleep. "


Even though Presley - whom Rathbone describes as "very calm" and "relaxed" - has only 7 weeks, he has already achieved a milestone sweet.

"Last week gave Mom a wide dimpled smile and" how much the proud father. "I think it was because he had a great meal. Whenever I have the opportunity to eat well and take a nap, I also smile! "

Although adding another member to the family has been a challenge - "There is not so easy when it comes to dealing with kids," says Rathbone - he is also enjoying the new family dynamics.

"It has also been fun. A Monroe likes it because for him it's like, 'Dad and I will do this, and the girls will do this another'. And I love it. It is so nice to have a boy and a girl. It is our little family of four.

Do Rathbones soon be transformed into a family of five?

"We're going to take a while. In a hypothetical scene, sure, why not? We are open to many ways of having children. "







Source

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...